DC4 First Turbo Build!

jbrown97ls

Looks about like mine. You have a pretty good flat spot but it's not going back up so you should be fine

bad_biddy

Looks about like mine. You have a pretty good flat spot but it's not going back up so you should be fine

Thanks man! Yeah I had some people on another forum tell me that it will work.

Darn SummitRacing -- my fuel line setup is backordered till July 2nd.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Its not bad. But if you had a 45* on the turbo outlet it would be perfect.

Check Jegs for the back ordered hose. They stock most of the same inventory.

bad_biddy

Its not bad. But if you had a 45* on the turbo outlet it would be perfect.

Check Jegs for the back ordered hose. They stock most of the same inventory.
I may just have to try that today! I'll check and see if they have it in stock!

bad_biddy

Im from like exactly the central of Wisconsin. hows the honda seen in MN?
You know it's pretty good actually! We have some pretty big yearly shows. Some big name shops over this way ... MAPerformance, Full Blown, DB Performance.

Just talked with the shop that's gonna do my tuning... Lookike I need to rewire my fuel pump for a constant 12v connection.

NRTeggy

You know it's pretty good actually! We have some pretty big yearly shows. Some big name shops over this way ... MAPerformance, Full Blown, DB Performance.

Just talked with the shop that's gonna do my tuning... Lookike I need to rewire my fuel pump for a constant 12v connection.
Who did you cleaning and port job>? like what shop in Minnesota. ive been looking and all i can really come up with is one6 Motorsports but they kinda pricey.

bad_biddy

Who did you cleaning and port job>? like what shop in Minnesota. ive been looking and all i can really come up with is one6 Motorsports but they kinda pricey.
Bought the head already ported/polished with crower valve train installed. Join up Mnhondas.com there are some locals on there that could get it done for you.

bad_biddy

Fuel lines finally came!!!

Fuel tank and lines are hung.... Lines are ran all the way to the subframe so far.... I used insulated clamps to hold them up. Just have to measure the lines to the regulator/fuel filter... Cut and put new ends on.

Had to cut a opening by the fuel pump....

I also ran new wiring for the fuel pump directly... Deutschworks fuel pump wiring setup. Just have to get it soldered in. After this gets done it's getting really close to being able to start! Whoop whoop