2008 Ride Of The Year Awards *Vote Now*

speedin

The Transporter
That would be the Non-Integra category.
Negative! Go take a look at the 1st post. Its now called the Best Non-Acura/Honda category. Because last year a basically stock 4-door Si beat some very nice cars, basically it was just bias. Cheese should have won last year.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Negative! Go take a look at the 1st post. Its now called the Best Non-Acura/Honda category. Because last year a basically stock 4-door Si beat some very nice cars, basically it was just bias. Cheese should have won last year.
Oops. Forgot about that. True that! Robbie should've won.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
wait... so I can't run now? lol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Allright i'm convinced, I'll enter my moms 05 Honda Odyssey in the non-integra Honda category LOL. I'll throw the intake on there too. :lol:

And I gotta clean up my Jetta too..... This is going to be interesting....... I'll try to make the applications later today between 1 and 4pm.... When I get back to class..... I should enter my wrecked AE86 also :lol: just messing

Hey that brings up a question.... Can I enter different cars like that, or can I only enter one car? It'd be cool to enter my brother's Integra too just for the hell of it.

speedin

The Transporter
Allright i'm convinced, I'll enter my moms 05 Honda Odyssey in the non-integra Honda category LOL. I'll throw the intake on there too. :lol:

And I gotta clean up my Jetta too..... This is going to be interesting....... I'll try to make the applications later today between 1 and 4pm.... When I get back to class..... I should enter my wrecked AE86 also :lol: just messing

Hey that brings up a question.... Can I enter different cars like that, or can I only enter one car? It'd be cool to enter my brother's Integra too just for the hell of it.
Im gonna say you can enter more than 1 car, BUT....

1) must be yours
2) you cant enter more than 1 car in any 1 category

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
So my mom's minivan with an intake doesn't count? Dang, I guess I'll stick to the Jetta than, i'll go make my app right now