2008 Ride Of The Year Awards *Vote Now*

speedin

The Transporter
The "Submit Your Ride" section has been cleaned of all old ROTM applications and threads in preparation for ROTY.

Current Submitted ROTY Applications:
rsxer63
JDMxDB8
GSROWNSU
champwht
jdm xiong
TeggyBear_Ls
Cheesenip
Awesome, thanks. Im going to move that in the 1st post. I was gonna do this once we got that section cleared.

Come on people! A few more weeks left before registration closes! Procrastinators unite! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

konerri

only if we had a "most anticipated project car" category. oh well, guest i'll run next year.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
^ not allowed to run! its not fair. youre like the only one on the site with a super clean car. you dick lol

98PAITR

^ not allowed to run! its not fair. youre like the only one on the site with a super clean car. you dick lol
There are some sick cars running this year. I wouldn't say i'm the only one with a clean car i've seen a few that might have me beat.

TegyDriverYaDig

i drive YA DIGGG
haha well i guess i can try running in the under 2k invested haha

but quick question.. how does that work? like if i bought my car 5k am i disqualified or something? or like any parts added from stock count against the 2k because i bought the car and all it has is a new head unit the previous owner put in. and my only mod will be the HID im about to get for it for now

speedin

The Transporter
haha well i guess i can try running in the under 2k invested haha

but quick question.. how does that work? like if i bought my car 5k am i disqualified or something? or like any parts added from stock count against the 2k because i bought the car and all it has is a new head unit the previous owner put in. and my only mod will be the HID im about to get for it for now
its $2k invested, as in invested INTO the car. So really only mods count