Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

Outline is that I will be doing a minor engine build and swapping it into my car. This project I am expecting to be done some time by Summer 2013.

-Z-

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Oh sounds like fun! I've been debating on getting more seriously in the mechanics of mine once I can support it financially but I keep wondering if I'll be as thrilled about it once I'm into it. Choices.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Genuine itr manifold? You'll only be able to use that if you do swap heads. Given the context im guessing it is but that means it wont fit on the gsr head OR you have a itr with a black valve cover that didnt come with a manifold.

usdm

i saw your car @sjsu parking lot and @milpitas square last thurs. nice set up dudette!

Last edited:

ZaWn

Oh sounds like fun! I've been debating on getting more seriously in the mechanics of mine once I can support it financially but I keep wondering if I'll be as thrilled about it once I'm into it. Choices.
I got a pretty good deal for the motor and that's why I went for it. Can't wait to see you at the track girl!

Genuine itr manifold? You'll only be able to use that if you do swap heads. Given the context im guessing it is but that means it wont fit on the gsr head OR you have a itr with a black valve cover that didnt come with a manifold.
Great observation Tom. Hint: I got the ITR manifold because it's bigger than the one I have on the motor.

i saw your car @sjsu parking lot and @milpitas square last thurs. nice set up dudette!
Thanks dude. I take it that you're in SJSU too...?

You referred to the owner as a dude. Zawn is a female. :thumbs up
my apologizes, i did not realize. :oops:
Haha. It's alright dude. Ppl make that mistake pretty often.

I wish we had tracks like that here in Md. I really want to track my car.
Move to cali...? XP

-Z-

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Holy crap im kinda stumped. Only way i can make sense of it is the mention of 'minor build then swap' which means itr or b16 head swapped onto the gsr block and running the itr manifold. Im also gonna guess a b16 head.