Zawn's Dark Horse

Nick_C78

Well, it is a fantastic suspension for daily driving. But for track I am going to need a little more than 290F/190R spring rates... I am running this set up until 2:10 at bw 13 though.

ZaWn

Well, it is a fantastic suspension for daily driving. But for track I am going to need a little more than 290F/190R spring rates... I am running this set up until 2:10 at bw 13 though.
I'm still debating on getting the coilovers. Thinking on doing 2.20 on mine first before upgrading to coils but we'll see.

-Z-

cody1018

Buttonwillow I'm on point. You see my fly by at the beginning of the video and I'm gone after that, my nigga. She's a great driver, but between Vtec and my love and familiarity of that track, it's gonna be tough for her
The videos are sick!! Im looking forward to come out to the track.

Nick_C78

I'm still debating on getting the coilovers. Thinking on doing 2.20 on mine first before upgrading to coils but we'll see.

-Z-
Yeah, I think you should just wait until you get 2:20 with that current set up. It will be a great learning experience.

Nick_C78

gees.. mine are 455F/360R but in pictures they have almost the same amount of roll
I have pics that show me having an insane amount of roll. But I can't find them. Get the gist of it though lol. Makes for a fun ride having to fight the car constantly. Really helps you learn how to let your suspension settle.

I like that finish line shot too, looks pretty awesome.

ZaWn

Need to do a bit of calculations before determining what spring rates I can get for the coilovers.

Wheelrate = spring rate/ leverage^2

-Z-

Nick_C78

Nice photos.

And yeah spring rates are something I am considering too, but I think I know what I am going to run. Gonna try 650f/600r. Hopefully it gives me the oversteery set up that I am looking for. How do you plan on setting yours up, more neutral?