Zawn's Dark Horse

cody1018

Love the videos :thumbup:
Gotta give Patrick a run for his money when he gets his car back to where it needs to be.
Also Good luck this month for Rotm!!

ZaWn

My first encounter with Samurai_Blue

So the order of the cars from the front is Samurai_Blue, a white G35, Zawn and my friend's Turbo Mazda 3.

[YOUTUBE="1st Track Day with Raceline."]2wQeIngnh5U[/YOUTUBE]

-Z-

ZaWn

Gotta give Patrick a run for his money when he gets his car back to where it needs to be.
Thanks cody1018! Hoping that 3rd time's a charm.
Haha, yeah but I'm gonna have a hard time staying on his tail on the track.

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Buttonwillow I'm on point. You see my fly by at the beginning of the video and I'm gone after that, my nigga. She's a great driver, but between Vtec and my love and familiarity of that track, it's gonna be tough for her

ZaWn

oh man the one high quality video had all the camera shake... how was that thing mounted?!
I think it was mounted on his windshield or something close to that. I just used the stabilizer on youtube so it should be better in a bit.

-Z-

Nick_C78

Buttonwillow I'm on point. You see my fly by at the beginning of the video and I'm gone after that, my nigga. She's a great driver, but between Vtec and my love and familiarity of that track, it's gonna be tough for her
:stick:

I hope you all improve soon though. Matt and I get lonely up at the front :beer: