not a honda or an acura but you might like this :)

Spicy Hot LS

ok so here it is my main project that i have been working on and it is almost done now!
I own an 87 turbo 2 rx7, i rebuilt the 13b and it cost me almost 4000 to do it! it lasted me 21xxx miles!

so i said forget the 13b and i went with a v8! since i couldn't afford an LS1 so i went with an LT1. i bought it for 300 bucks knowing it needed a rebuild!

so i took the block to get cleaned and bored to 30 over and got new pistons and rods

i had the crank micro'ed

Spicy Hot LS

i don't have pics of the heads from before but they where nasty! and i know everyone is like ill but i needed to paint them after i cleaned them :)
rebuilt with new valve stem seals and valves and locks. the blue is the only color i had left so leave me alone on that! :) besides one day i will get some nice alum heads :)

finally started putting her together

next was the intake manifold! yuck it was painted some nasty ass blue so i tried cleaning it but i gave up and took it to get tanked and coated

Spicy Hot LS

made some egr block offs

got a brand new opti spark

flywheel was a mess

got it cleaned and 0 balanced

new clutch

and finally got it all together!

it was a stuggle getting the motor in being that i had very little help and everyone telling me it can't be done no way and all that crap! i almost gave up

but i pressed on and on and i finally got it in!

now i got most of the wiring done and the pcm programmed! i will have pics of that later and once i figure out how to get the starter wired up to the ign. i will be a happy man! :)

Spicy Hot LS

here is the update

and now i am stuck on the wiring some it turns but it doesn't start very strong

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
god damn that went from shitty rusted thing to very nice v8... damnnn nice yeah wiring is going to be a bitch though man.. but you could just buy a wiring harness from that one company... damn i forgot their name..

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
You're a smart man!!!! I couldn't figure any of that out if i tried...someone would have to help me, props to you for being smart! GL on the wiring, once it runs post some times, i bet it'll be fairly quick!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
thats sweet man! I know a guy who would probably shoot you for doing this, but I'm sure you could speed away from him before he even got the gun ready! lol

x2 on the times thing! I wanna see that baby go! lol Good Luck man!

a friend of mine from another online board also has this done. good luck on the wiring if you havbe any questions i think i can put you in contact with him

GSratedR

Rated R
my roomate and i just got done building a 01' svt cobra 4.6 that took lke 6 weeks.....but were lazy:lol: nice job!