not a honda or an acura but you might like this :)

Jmoney187

LivinLow
i didnt know you could put an LT1 american muscle motor into a rx-7... crazy.. looks awesome and props on the build but why would you wana do that? and whta kinda exhaust>?

RSMisfit

Nice project
i was gonna get a FC as my 1st car,
but i found out more about so waited and got the integra instead.
someday i will own one

Spicy Hot LS

i went with the swap because the 13b died on me and i rebuilt it and boom it died again after 21k so i said screw it! the swap is hard and it will make you cry! trust me i cried! its coming alone i finally got it to "started" i just need to work on the fuel system. it doesn't fire on the other 7 injectors. only number 8 fires. but i am enjoying the swap :)

Spicy Hot LS

o the exhaust i am using is a home made exhaust with 3 inch pipes and a magnaflow dual exhaust :)

molezy7

Spicy Hot LS said:
i went with the swap because the 13b died on me and i rebuilt it and boom it died again after 21k so i said screw it! the swap is hard and it will make you cry! trust me i cried! its coming alone i finally got it to "started" i just need to work on the fuel system. it doesn't fire on the other 7 injectors. only number 8 fires. but i am enjoying the swap :)
thats the shits, like i said unreliable

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thats some nice work there man, my bro was going to do this on the white fc we had but sold it instead. Good deal man, hope you get it running soon.