:: Photochop Request Thread ::

g3teg97

Super Moderator
This is the CI Official Photochop Request thread.

If you want to have someone photochop rims, a color change, etc to your car post in this thread.

Please do not make any other threads about requesting photochops or they will be deleted.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Can i get some bronze and polished slips photochopped please...thanks

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Not having a AC adapter for my laptop really works too. LOL damn Dell computers.

Peruviann

CAN SOMEONE DROP MY CAR PLEASE AND PUT SOME ROTA SLIPSTREAMS BLACK WITH CHROME LIP
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

THANK YOU AGAIN

graveyardhippie

just a note, if you have a white background for the rims you want like these, they dont turn out so well b/c i loose the rim line. it's always better if you can find them on a car to chop it off of.

96gisar

black 2 cw?

can someone pls photoshop my teg... i recently recieved my cf hood and PU itr lip..before i install my stuff, i wanted to kno how it would look like on a camp white teg..resson for this photoshop is, i got a good deal on repainting my teg, but cant decide if i should get CW or PY(type r yellow)

[/IMG] [/IMG]

thanx in advance!
-ian

B18TEG

BLACK DA
HEY GUYS. .. . CAN SOMEONE MAKE A SIG FOR ME. . .. LIKE HOW G3TEG97DOES IT WITH TINY SQUARES

I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE BEST PICS BUT THEY ARE MY WORK IN PROGRESS AND I JUST KINDA WANT TO FUSE ALL THE IMAGES TOGETHER