:: Photochop Request Thread ::

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Well people need to start posting hi-res pictures of their cars....its really hard working on a picture that is so small.....and make sure you type down what you need done..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JSPEC Ek9 said:
Well people need to start posting hi-res pictures of their cars....its really hard working on a picture that is so small.....and make sure you type down what you need done..
Kuchtaboy said:
Can i get my car in the dark gray TL color?

whats info isn't givin in that? and how big of a picture do you need? I figured the 1st one was big enough...

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Kuchtaboy said:
whats info isn't givin in that? and how big of a picture do you need? I figured the 1st one was big enough...
but the picture is dark as hell....well, never the less i guess i'll do a chop for you....can you give me a picture of the silver TL so that i can see how dark or light you want it...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JSPEC Ek9 said:
but the picture is dark as hell....
lol, thats why I gave the second one. I didn't know it was hard to do. I guess i was just looking for a rough draft of how it would look...

JSPEC Ek9 said:
well, never the less i guess i'll do a chop for you....can you give me a picture of the silver TL so that i can see how dark or light you want it...
Here's a picture, but if its too much/too hard/too small or what ever for you to do, its that big of a deal. Just figured I'd request cause I'm not the best at color changing to an exact color...

Last edited:

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
here's a big request. i've been wantin' to repaint my wheels...but i've got no idea which scheme i wanna do. can somebody make my wheel in these colors: black w/ purple anodized lip, white w/ purple anodized lip, black w/ red anodized lip, hot pink w/ polished lip, black w/ hot pink lip. that'll keep somebody busy. if nobody wants to do it, please tell me how to. i have ArcSoft Photostudio 5.5.

thanks.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i thought about that. but one of my friends has a set of wheels in that color. i want somethin' i haven't seen in cincinnati....

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
alright Kutchaboy, i'll be changing the color of your car in the morning to the dark TL grey, and DArighthand, give me a picture of your car so i can change the color...