My progress thread

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
Snapped some new pics of the teggy all clean after a bath. Pictures didnt turn out that bad for being my cell phone :D

I got bored a while back and decided to see what a loom dress up would look like, so it is half assed and will probably scrap the whole idea soon.

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
so I was going through some more reciepts and found out that I have a B16A head which has a 10.2:1 compression ratio., not the B18C1 head.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
?
your piston are were you get your compression from
right?
Mostly. The smaller combustion chamber of the P72 GSR head will make for slightly higher compression on identical setups compared to a B16 or ITR head though

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
Small update

Small Update:

Money has been tight so i havent been able to do much but today I had some spare cash and a few hours to kill. So I painted my floor mats black with some Duplicolor Fabric Coating. I also did the door cuplings that you use to pull your door shut.

Will post pics soon, my phone is being stupid right now.

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
Picked up a 97 OEM rear bumper a few days back and am in the process of paint matching. Also buying some OEM side skirts, and new 97 front bumper assembly to finish it off. After thats all painted and bolted on i will be investing in a ITR front lip and 94-97 rear valances. Wish me luck!:D

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
New Bumper Finished!

I picked up an OEM rear bumper a while back to get rid of that stupid Kombat bumper i had and decided to paint it myself. Considering i used spray paint i think it turned out pretty good. I chose a 94-97 rear bumper instead of the 98 cause i personally liked the style better for my car. I'll also be getting OEM Side skirts and front lip soon. I took some new pics of the car and bumper so let me know what you guys think.

NOTE: On the last two pictures those aren't scratches just light reflections of the sunset.

Last edited: