An Update on 99sil-teg

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Well about 5 months ago I bought this car and soon after it broke a timing belt and I got to deal with that mess but lately I have started to finally get to do some stuff to it.

99 Integra GS

Tokico Illumina Shock and Springs
Removed Rear Spoiler
Rear Wiper Delete
Tint 35% front and 20% on the rest
Greddy Ti-C Catback
Painted Mesh's Black.
Black Injen SRI
Side Skirts Painted Silver
HOP Mudguards

Future Plans
Toying with the idea of painting mirrors blk
Looking at Brembo Rotors and Hawk Pads
Pulling the rest of the dent in the rear quarter out (driver side)

If you guys have any suggestions I am open to any and all :thumbs up

How it all started

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks good. I would leave the mirrors silver though. I don't think they will look good black. If you're insisted upon doing it then I would just paint the bottom part that attaches the mirror to the car black and leave the rest of the actual mirror housing silver.

The RSX and a lot of other cars are done that way, it supposedly gives the image that the mirrors are floating LOL

99sil-teg

Thanks guys. I was actually thinking about tracking another set of mirrors down and painting them and if I didn't like them i would just put my silver ones back on :what:

SLV_DB7

looks good, what is that, a 1.5" drop all the way around?

99sil-teg

looks good, what is that, a 1.5" drop all the way around?
Yeah, I didn't want to go to low because I live in a small town and there are lots of spots that i would scrape on if i went much lower. Plus this is my DD and I gotta drive a ways for work.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
looking good. i bet you could get some more shine out of the paint if give it a little tlc

99sil-teg

looking good. i bet you could get some more shine out of the paint if give it a little tlc
Yeah I am going to buff it and the head lights soon. If you actually see it in person the paint is pretty dull :(

99sil-teg

Did you paint your rims or are those different????
I actually bought another set of meshes and painted them. Those that are in the pics are currently sitting in my kitchen.... I am thinking about selling them though.

ShermsDC

Let me know if you do cause I want to get some. I traded the ones I had for some Circuit 8's that are currently on my car right now, and now im looking for the meshes so I can have to pairs of rims. I could switch off and on. 8)