An Update on 99sil-teg

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
you gonna give the car to your son right? i'm assuming cuz you decorated with lots of colorful stickers :lol:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
you gonna give the car to your son right? i'm assuming cuz you decorated with lots of colorful stickers :lol:
I highly doubt this car will be around in 16 years lol. The longest I have ever had something is 2 years. The teg is almost 2 years.. after that the longest is 6 months lol... I have had 18 cars in 7 years

Last edited:

99sil-teg

I highly doubt this car will be around in 16 years lol. The longest I have ever had something is 2 years. The teg is almost 2 years.. after that the longest is 6 months lol... I have had 18 cars in 7 years
^^^Too funny that I was just talking about that lol.

So today I traded my 99 GS for a 94 GSR, I'm pretty pumped about it. Body is in pretty good shape and it ran and shifted great. It has a ACT Stage 2 Clutch which has been a little different to get use to lol. So I will be starting a new build thread for the gsr soon.

I'll be shooting for best teg under 2k invested next year since the silteg didn't get to run this year lol.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
EXCITING!!!! post pics! lets see the engine!
:D thats exciting

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
So the white grs, will be getting edm rear foggy now? Well gez there's another white teg in missouri the same thing! I guess all white tegs in Mo want the edm look :p

99sil-teg

So the white grs, will be getting edm rear foggy now? Well gez there's another white teg in missouri the same thing! I guess all white tegs in Mo want the edm look :p
This is the thread for the 99 GS... you're slackin lol... lots of other stuff will happen before I consider a rear fog... if I even do it