Offical Southeast Meet

MrGurley

************5-0
Last edited:

Sammich

i know you gona hate me when i say this...but we should do myrtle beach. just saying this because we have done myrtle beach before (not talking about the IHOP thing), but if we could eventually make it a...annual meet, it'd be pretty G

MrGurley

************5-0
i know you gona hate me when i say this...but we should do myrtle beach. just saying this because we have done myrtle beach before (not talking about the IHOP thing), but if we could eventually make it a...annual meet, it'd be pretty G
how the hell are you gonna say you must have missed it when you have posted in it..... tool....

haha jk

i have a few friends who are down they just arnt fourm junkies like us so lmk when and ill tell them

Sammich

lol i found it right after i posted that and didnt feel like back tracking and editing

so do you want to make myrtle beach the annual meet spot, try to continue with it? or you want to do another spot? i was just thinking of keeping it in one place and hopefully see it grow to huge numbers and gain sponsers and what not

MrGurley

************5-0
im down for whatever shit ill make that trip monthly. i mean you cant go wrong with good people and the beach to cruise.

Sammich

wait..theres 3 others from that importatlanta forum...these dudes are on some superior baller stuff...they are impressively sexier than brice lol...thats saying alot

patrick4588

Integra God
i would probably be ok with a meet. need to be end of mya to give ppl enough time to plan and every1 will be done with school by then

MrGurley

************5-0