Offical Southeast Meet

cmoney176

CMONEY176
hey guys what about my meet at the end of july early august. did you forget about me already. im still trying to get it all coordinated. get at me.

BobbyFresh

Hella dope Negro
And here's my ride. New lip or front end coming soon as I obliterated the lip that is currently on the car yesterday. I'm thinking Airwalker....:twisted:

Sammich

we didnt forget but this guy is coming from atl on june 13-14..and this would be a good time for him...so i kinda think it would be a good time...just a thought

Sammich

And here's my ride. New lip or front end coming soon as I obliterated the lip that is currently on the car yesterday. I'm thinking Airwalker....:twisted:

u still got the wheels or were u able to trade?

MrGurley

************5-0
lol this is another ricer i was telling to get on here:lol:

so should we do June 13th and 14th?
im down for either.... just lmk

hey guys what about my meet at the end of july early august. did you forget about me already. im still trying to get it all coordinated. get at me.
na we are still down for that but we're trying to get one for all the local ricers to meet at the beach.... hahaha

MrGurley

************5-0

damn that thing is clean as f*ck... makes me wish i still had my Pro N1's

Sammich

so who can we count on for the june 13-14th meet?

i can do the saturday farely easy..sunday maybe a little difficult

1. integrahot
2. gurleypants
3. cookiesnatcher