Tam's Progress Thread

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
thanks, should be done tomorrow, runs alot better than before, just needs a tune

its overheating, i took the waterpump off today and am replacing it tomorrow

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
thanks, i bought it that way, i got it cheap, the previous owner half assed alot of stuff. as u can see ive had to redo most of the stuff.

i figured out the over heating problem...i put the loop hose behind the thermostat on wrong! i feel like a moron, i can change a headgasket but i cant put a hose on *pacepalm*

jznsn2u

here you go tam,
[YOUTUBE="video after rebuild"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6WuSLdFn59c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6WuSLdFn59c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nice!! first integ submarine!! i wish i could drive under water :rolf:
i like the sound of spooOOOool :D

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nice!! first integ submarine!! i wish i could drive under water :rolf:
i like the sound of spooOOOool :D
lol !!!! shitty iphone vid

yeah me too, its mostly cause the piping was off but it sounded soo sexy,

and how did u do that jayson? i dont understand the blackmagic interwebz :lol:

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Well..... FmL

Vik called with compression test results and turns out one cylinder is at 90 psi...
so hes gonna see whats up and how it runs ant lmk the verdict..
:'(

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
the compression is gonna be ok, leakdown test came back good

well my ecu is doneskies, but the s100 chip is still good.
im getting a brand new one from hondata chipped with s300 for $460
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

they are checking my wastegate spring now because its supposed to be running 10psi but he says its hitting boost cut (on his ecu) and the boost cut is at 11psi

im gonna swing by there this weekend and drop off the cash for the new ecu and they will ship mine out for the trade in, then they are going to weld my IC piping (waaaaay too many coupler).