My new DC4

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
ok so this is now gonna be my build page (leaving the pics from the original post as a marker for a personal progress thing, ill make a parts list when theres more then 2 afermarket parts on the car =P)

Page 1: Original Photos
Page 3 : Wheels and Tires

heres a better pic so alyssa doesnt think im sucking coolant into my engine lol

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
looks great man. welcome to CI. is that the CDA-9886? i have that one. got any special plans for her?

alyssafacex

pretty nice!
when i first looked at your bay pic, i thought your intake was going into your antifreeze:smackself hahaha.

RoyA

Looks good, got anything planed for it?

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
yup its the CDA-9886 and yea i got some big plans for it.. skunk2 pro-s coilovers, i have some enkei feathers coming in that will be goin on the car soon enough. i want to find a b16 vtec head for it and well... ill prolly think of more that i wanna do to it later on

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
pretty nice!
when i first looked at your bay pic, i thought your intake was going into your antifreeze hahaha.
haha yea it does look like its goin into the antifreeze for a sec lol

ripbob

Sith Lord
Body looks clean. Congrats on your new ride.

Boriballer08

pretty nice!
when i first looked at your bay pic, i thought your intake was going into your antifreeze:smackself hahaha.
same here dude! i was like wtf!! hey man nice dc,clean her up,paint those ls meshes and a lip and u be straight...welcome to CI,its a great community for teggy owners!!!:D:D:D