My new DC4

Ermworld

M to the E
Hey man Welcome. Definitely go with skunk2 pro-s coilovers, i have them in my teg there great. Awesome response tight handling. Also if you experience winter with your teg as i do the adjusting of the over-all car height with those strutts is a huge bonus. Other than that sick car, hope you clean her up good and add some additions. Don't forget pictures! haha

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
What kind of factory wheels are those, they look like ls meshies, but different too lol. I like the Injen intake. not many people spring for name brands. (like me) :)

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
Hello and welcome to the family. Your at the right palce to find anything and everything that you can do to your new teggy

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
What kind of factory wheels are those, they look like ls meshies, but different too lol. I like the Injen intake. not many people spring for name brands. (like me) :)
lol ya i love injen... had alot of there products on my 95 civic and never had a problem. and to clear thing up, there the snowflake wheels not meshies :D

also id like to thank everyone for the welcomes :headbang:

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
So my new wheels came in today but they forgot to put 1 on the truck so its sitting 45 minutes away in greenville. but ya i wont get it in time today to put them on so its gonna have to wait till tomorrow.. heres a pic of what i got tho

16x7's with 205/45/16 falken ze-912's

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
the rims by themselves weigh around 15lbs a peice and the tires weigh 20... filled and everything they came out to bout 40 lbs a tire

XxCaryxX

Not too bad. I think my new 17's are around 45-50 pounds(With tires and aired up) but not sure. They feel alot lighter than my old 17's lol.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
yea.. a little heavier then i expected but im happy with the purchase. now if only fedex would drop the last tire off lol..

XxCaryxX

yea.. a little heavier then i expected but im happy with the purchase. now if only fedex would drop the last tire off lol..
Don't worry bro, they will be on there soon enough!! I went 3 months without being able to drive mine. (Waiting on $$ To order new wheels)

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
yea.. im happy shes driveable still. and i feel you on the money situation.. i wanna buy my coil overs now but sadly i have to wait to get this next paycheck to order them