SimpleLS' '95 DB7

simplels

simpleLS's '95 db7 build thread

Hi everyone,

I've joined the board for a couple months now and have been trolling. Guess it's time to jump in and show what I have haha.. :D i bought her a couple of months ago with 103k miles, a broken antenna, and a dying brake master cylinder . She was well taken care of really clean inside and out. I'm the 3rd owner. Although I really like her she has an automatic transmission, so the first major modification will probably be a 5 Speed GSR transmission swap. I also use to own an '87 crx si swapped with a d16a1 and a 1981 honda civic wagon.

Repairs so far: Replaced brake master cylinder and unplugged antenna motor.
Mods so far: Skunk2 Pro-S coilovers, K&N drop in filter and removed intake resonator box, NGK V-Power spark plugs, 5000k HID's, amber city lights mod, and oem mudguards.

well here's hiragi (her name):

let me know what you guys think.. 8)

Last edited:

simplels

Looks good

I think some 15% tint all around would look awesome!
i was actually thinking a light 70% tint all the way around. i want to keep it looking very clean, since i live in orange county, ca - don't want to attract the police or wrong peoples attention.

crk_88

i hear ya on the tint in cali lol is that a dent on ur 1/4 panel or jus the pic?

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome dood! looks good. i wish i still had my crx :(

IXsokudo

Hehe I got the same ride 95 DB7 auto FTW. Welcome to clubintegra
come down to the 626 meet at the end of the month last thurs of the month the people there are chill. I think there is also a Tuesday night meet in Fullerton.

simplels

Hehe I got the same ride 95 DB7 auto FTW. Welcome to clubintegra
come down to the 626 meet at the end of the month last thurs of the month the people there are chill. I think there is also a Tuesday night meet in Fullerton.
thanks! right on '95 db7's FTW! the meet sounds like fun and ill try to make it out this month thanks for the heads up.

simplels

that crx is badass.
haha thanks! i thought so too.. but i pretty much out grew it..
lots of rare jdm and custom parts on it..
and it was pretty fast with a B.A.R.'d d16a1 brown top swap..

[YOUTUBE="Reving"]HfA5tqL9OFk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="inside car"]R7du2S4BqSA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

shim

i need money
Damn, looks like a nice start. welcome to ci! and yeah, that crx looks pretty badass. any plans for wheels/body?