SimpleLS' '95 DB7

Missionforlife9

Announcement to all club integra members*******

Thursday night meets at the irvine spectrum off the 5 freeway starting next Thursday 8/26/10 from 7pm till whenever u wanna leave. Hoping that more and more people come each week so invite whoever u want. I'm thinking the 3rd or 4th level of the parking structure

I drive a silver/blue 96 integra ls 4d with a carbon hood and a vision/duraflex body kit.
Call me if u are interested. My name is Kevin and I live in Newport beach.

My number is (714) 943-4606.

RobbinYoBizkits

Announcement to all club integra members*******

Thursday night meets at the irvine spectrum off the 5 freeway starting next Thursday 8/26/10 from 7pm till whenever u wanna leave. Hoping that more and more people come each week so invite whoever u want. I'm thinking the 3rd or 4th level of the parking structure

I drive a silver/blue 96 integra ls 4d with a carbon hood and a vision/duraflex body kit.
Call me if u are interested. My name is Kevin and I live in Newport beach.

My number is (714) 943-4606.
HOLY THREAD JACK BATMAN!!

simplels

i'm back.. it's been awhile CI.. here are some recent pics of the car.. enjoi.. ;D

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Very clean 'Teggy. I love the amber headlight mod; it looks great!
Also, both of the wheel choices you've gone with have been awesome.
Super clean car, nice build so far.
Keep up the good work, man!

simplels

Very clean 'Teggy. I love the amber headlight mod; it looks great!
Also, both of the wheel choices you've gone with have been awesome.
Super clean car, nice build so far.
Keep up the good work, man!
thanks man.. yeah! the amber city light mod was one of the first ones i did when i got the car haha.

simplels

got some goodies today.. buddyclub p1 front & rear camber kits.. the rear is in the gold color but hard to tell..

can't wait to install them this weekend! :D

simplels

Oh yeah modded the front license plate with a bracket and some neo chrome washers.
it sorta acts like a scoop to push air at the top of the license plate frame to the radiator.
i like it much better than my old solution which was to bend the actual license plate in the stock plastic frame.