Madelyn's Build

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
HOLD THE PHONE! Stupid sunroof visor?? Lol sell it to me please! I'll buy it, honestly..

I agree with you on the 4drs with wings. Except I only like the ITR wing on 4drs. That's how I rock mine :thumbs up

dhudson

Madelyn is my 1997 GSR. I haven't done anything substantial yet but I wanted to make this thread so I would have somewhere to keep all my changes when I do decide to do something.

So far I put on the 17" Kazera KZ-X's and got rid of the stupid sunroof visor, this is what she looks like now.

I'm in the process of building a christmas list now...So I should have some more stuff done then if not earlier.
nice ride ive got a 98 and doing the same thing u r but i dont know how to post like u did i got to add my pic of my car to my profile but wish u luck with it if u or any one else can help i thank u

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Integras tend to burn oil. Just for safe measures, you should have do your oil change as soon as possible. Also try to look into getting a compression test on your car. It will determine the health of the internals. Is your car blowing out blue smoke from the exhaust (this would signify an oil leak somewhere). Pop off the cap of your injectors to see if any oil is in the spark plugs, that happens when theres an oil leak :[.
Ya, Ill get it done here in a day or so, definitely before move-in day in cstat. lol. I'll be sure to take a look at the plugs also when I get a chance!

HOLD THE PHONE! Stupid sunroof visor?? Lol sell it to me please! I'll buy it, honestly..

I agree with you on the 4drs with wings. Except I only like the ITR wing on 4drs. That's how I rock mine :thumbs up
ya dude. I hated that thing i had like 5 inches of sunroof. I'm digging the new look a lot more! so much more room up there.

if dcfour gives me the deal I want then I should have my halos/HIDs here soon!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
First "mod"

Here's my first small modification: I wanted to put a red led in the dome light (going with white/black/and a bit of red for color scheme in the car) 8 bucks later on ebay and im ready to go...until it took 17 days to get to me. thanks usps:

Hope it looks good tonight! I'll be sure to grab a pic or two once its darker :)

wasnt happy with the light from the dome at night so i put the LEDs in the map lights instead...pics later.

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^^ Nice lol, looks good. Quick question, how do you like your 17's?... i might get some from craigslist this weekend but was debating they might be too big....

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I like em but I'm still riding stock height. It may be a different story once it comes time to lower it. I got em for 100 a pop brand new though and the 16s were 130? lol it was stupid but i wasnt gonna pay more for smaller rims.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
LED maplights

Alright so lights went in the dome. wasnt happy with it...put em in the maplights instead. I like the red tint to everything but i want to put one in the dome to finish the look out. I'll prob end up with a few other discrete reds throughout the interior. Pics without flash at night sucked. the red isnt bright enough to tell, so this is what i got...

pic of maplights themselves

look closely and you can see red reflections in these two...

...my cars a mess.

Last edited:

dieonne97

wassup Jcrabb yea man Definitely nothing wrong with 17's or halos lol I havve both on my teg and I love the way the halos look especially with my HID's :). I got tokicko shocks and springs they're a 1.5" drop they look pretty good with the 17's but yea if you wanna go for a closer to slammed look get something that'll drop more than 1.5 but I guess less than about 2.5. :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
wassup Jcrabb yea man Definitely nothing wrong with 17's or halos lol I havve both on my teg and I love the way the halos look especially with my HID's :). I got tokicko shocks and springs they're a 1.5" drop they look pretty good with the 17's but yea if you wanna go for a closer to slammed look get something that'll drop more than 1.5 but I guess less than about 2.5. :)
I'm gonna be happy with the wheels just barely tucked. I dont want a finger in their. thats my goal for the drop. I was thinking cheap coilovers (read Godspeed) so that i have the adjustable height to get it just right.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
mom suprised me today with some touch up paint...which at first i was like great now i get to go to pepboys and return it to get the right stuff, but i looked at it and it was taffeta white!!! :shock: she also got me red and black

white is for the paint marks on the body
red is for the integra indentions on the bumpers and possibly the "ACURA" on the steering wheel (rice?)
black is for the curb rash on my new rims :(

ill be sure to get some before/afters up once im done.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
then i tried to paint the integra lettering...id say its about a 5-6 out of ten

mannn my car is dirty. time for a car wash before i go off to school.