Madelyn's Build

dieonne97

I think it's fine although jdmkid gave a bit rougher critique lol I saw ya pics already on H-I earlier after you did the touch ups and lettering I like the red integra on white bumper look too. I'd do my mine white if I had white rims to match unfortunately i have black with chrome lip so the integra stays black on my bumper lol

dieonne97

About the steering wheel If you have a black one I say go for it with the red lettering (it'd give off that nice jdm vibe) but if you have any other steering wheel color it's a no go lol

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
About the steering wheel If you have a black one I say go for it with the red lettering (it'd give off that nice jdm vibe) but if you have any other steering wheel color it's a no go lol
ya my interior is black. thats the only reason i even thought about it. lol.

Theasian

I like the lettering came out good. Ive seem some really shitty jobs. Wheels look good. I agree nothing wrong with 17s. I ran 17x9 on my teg for a season. GL

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
coy has godspeed x]
JAY!! why you tellin everyone i have GodSpeeds? i have HKS right now. thinking about going to GodSpeed since a buddy of mine has em and theyre actually good for their price.

so this is where everyone thinks i have GodSpeed coilovers... :rolf:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
JAY!! why you tellin everyone i have GodSpeeds? i have HKS right now. thinking about going to GodSpeed since a buddy of mine has em and theyre actually good for their price.

so this is where everyone thinks i have GodSpeed coilovers... :rolf:
haha told you mannnn. i thought of you today, no homo. i was doing this lettering and i was like man i should have started on the front so i could just throw a bra on if it looks like shit. haha

tgard

imo it did come out shitty if you look up close. haha. but its good in that pic up 2 posts. from that distance and further it looks fly. did you see the closeup one?
Hey, good job. But take a razor blade and lightly scratch off the excess red paint on those letters to make em straight and it'll be perfect!