Madelyn's Build

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey, good job. But take a razor blade and lightly scratch off the excess red paint on those letters to make em straight and it'll be perfect!
thats a good idea! i might even use the blade to line up so i cant paint up to the blade and fill in the few empty spots! then ill be more happy with it personally! thx a ton man

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey guys I finished the lettering, learned from my mistakes and did the front. mannnn it looks so much better than the back.

New headlights on thursday if all goes well!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Put the headlights on early! Gotta wait on a friend to get home to move his vehicle so i can aim using the garage door, then the bumper will go back on but heres the progress while im waiting!

the old ones...

hate on my halos/HIDs...i dont curr

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
just got an epic detail as a "going back to college" gift (wasnt aware those existed but im not complaining) mom dropped like 100 bucks on a nice interior detail and a hand wash. Now thats its spotless im gonna use that taffeta white on some of the little dings to clean up this paint a bit. didnt feel like downloading 19 pictures cause i went pic happy so heres a public link to the facebook album devoted to my baby :)

FACEBOOK ALBUM

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Looks good doods :thumbs up I wanna see pics of the lights at night!
thanks man. soooo stoked with how the detail turned out, its been a while. mum really made my day. now i gotta go show it off with my friends and grab some brews :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ya. dont wanna sound ricer and say "what im gonna do someday" but coilovers are next. ive decided.

hopefully tuition money falls in place correctly and that will be right around the corner :) ...plus i love ramen

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey Guys! Its been a while since I posted on here, school has been hectic, gettin back into the routine and all...Anyways, my new shiftboot came in today, so i figured id share the love...i like it alot!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hiya :lol: shift boot looks kool. Take more pictures after you got detailed ;)!
sadly i have gotten it detailed! but i live down a dirt road now so its not staying real clean, i need to rip the floormats out and vacuum those down again!

theres a ton of pics on the facebook album in the first post, of right after she was clean.

Rich-PMS

Yes sir :)

hopefully I get good prices from the knob guy, I'll defintely hook you up with a knob to compliment that boot :)

btw, the small changes you've made make a great differance.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Yes sir :)

hopefully I get good prices from the knob guy, I'll defintely hook you up with a knob to compliment that boot :)

btw, the small changes you've made make a great differance.
thanks man. got plans for more...wanna get it dropped first though!