Madelyn's Build

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
if you got some window visors and a rear visor, i think the sunroof visor should've been kept.

any who it's still dope. i like what you did with the Integra logo on the bumpers. complimented your car color nicely.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
o0o0o its a 4dr :thumbs up
I <3 my DB8

if you got some window visors and a rear visor, i think the sunroof visor should've been kept.

any who it's still dope. i like what you did with the Integra logo on the bumpers. complimented your car color nicely.
I dont think I'm gonna get either of those, i'd rather have a "streamlined" look more than all the visors, I like how curvy and simple the car is. but thanks for the lettering, I was really happy with how the front lettering came out :)

thanks guys, the suspension is next, just need my money to fall in place :) I wanna just tuck the tops of the tires!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Merry Christmas to me!

I'm soooo JDM now! ;)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Merry friggin christmas! (all soon to be installed!)

I got:
Energy Suspension Bushings
Door Panel Inserts (gotta order these from that guy on here! but i got the money!)
Shift Knob
Bra (its LeBra...not OEM... :/ ill see what the fitting is like)
Fog Lights :O

...annnd...

mom said she would paint it while maaco is doing their half of sale for up to 500
&
dad and grandma are helping me out with getting it dumpt for my burstday on the 30th.

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
let me know how you like that bra (for the teg ;)) and the ES bushings. my car is squeaky as hell and when i revamp my suspension i want to pick up those bushings

and which foglights? oem 94-97s?

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
pretty sure they're replicas but ya, same design. came with the button and everything.
nice i just wanted to make sure you didnt get the autozone-style fogs haha. those fog lights look awesome on your front end, definitely an upgrade!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Yesterday I did the front 2 door inserts and sealed up the sub box so it would be ready for install today once i wake up! just got done with a graveyard at work!

BeatBox

Real Good!
looks good, i did mine recently too. what kind of fabric you use? also want to see that sub box, im a sound junkie :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
looks good, i did mine recently too. what kind of fabric you use? also want to see that sub box, im a sound junkie :)
it was a "Tango Solid Red Microsuede" found at Joann fabrics.

as for the sound system:

ran out of time so it still ugly but ill clean up the cords tomorrow!

EDIT: a capacitor in the amp is shot...gotta send it in :(

Last edited: