my 4 door gsr

vtecteggy617

i want a 4door so bad but i still love my coupe. i would get a oem hood though. but the car looks good

pbteg11

pbteg11
ps. its galaxy white paint, powdercoated motegi wheels, polk performance custom tune, sai, dc sport header with 2.5 tubing, no cat or anything just a 4.5 cannon thats crazy loud lol, no car inspection in arkansas!

pbteg11

pbteg11
Welcome & nice db yo! 4 doorz runnin' sh**:headbang:
thanks man!...hey guys i need info on lowering it...its 17s on 205/45s and all stock suspension...high school student trying to do things cheap...but just let me know, like how low i should go and if it would rub when i hit bumps and so on

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, personally, I would sell those wheels, get some ls mesh or fat fives, take the extra money and put it towards suspension. Honestly, doing things cheap will get you screwed every time. My suggestion is to wait. I've had my car a full year and havent lowered it yet, just because I wanna do it right the first time. Pretty much anything more than an inch and a half and ur more than likely gonna have to roll fenders and drive carefully over bumps etc if you dont want to rub or anything. How you lower your car is up to you, but I would suggest a lot of research before diving in, like how low you wan to go, what you plan to do with the car (track, auto x etc) and what your price range you're looking at is. realistically, to do it right, you're looking at about $700 minimum to do it right... :thumbs up

pbteg11

pbteg11
Well, personally, I would sell those wheels, get some ls mesh or fat fives, take the extra money and put it towards suspension. Honestly, doing things cheap will get you screwed every time. My suggestion is to wait. I've had my car a full year and havent lowered it yet, just because I wanna do it right the first time. Pretty much anything more than an inch and a half and ur more than likely gonna have to roll fenders and drive carefully over bumps etc if you dont want to rub or anything. How you lower your car is up to you, but I would suggest a lot of research before diving in, like how low you wan to go, what you plan to do with the car (track, auto x etc) and what your price range you're looking at is. realistically, to do it right, you're looking at about $700 minimum to do it right... :thumbs up
thanks man, im so glad i have this website because there isnt hardly any tuner scene in arkansas and maybe 5 tuners in my town.:(. but i have a totaled 2000 honda accord with a 2.2 vtec, and another set of rims and random parts to sell and hopefully get money for my suspension, but its my daily driver that i wanna lower but still have it be driveable, its a street racer with the occasional weekend at the drag track (no circuit in arkansas)...but yeah will definitely research and i need all the input i can get from you guys, thanks:p

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That's how everyone on here has been at one point or another lol, I've been on here for almost 8 months and learned more than I ever thought I would, just stick around and it'll amaze you :thumbs up Not only that, but you wont find a better site anywhere on the web, we have some of the chillest people on here :)