my 4 door gsr

pbteg11

pbteg11
see what i mean?lol...there arent hardly any integras in my town here in arkansas and certainly no two doors and on my way down the parkin deck from takin those pics i saw a coupe and almost crapped my pants lol

pbteg11

pbteg11
ive edited my wish list since ive matured and i have changed my tastes and what not lol...i now want a cf oem hood, an itr wing, meshies or blades, coilovers, obx twin loop exhaust, and a cf itr lip and thats about it but it never stops lol

Last edited:

pbteg11

pbteg11
found my camera charger so im off to do a photo shoot!!

money

i like your car man looks hott! :p im looking for wheels for mine ryte now and lowering springs

pbteg11

pbteg11
MORE pics!
man i was so excited i lowered it and took it out for a photoshoot and bent down to take the first picture and i didnt have the memory card with me lol:smackself:smackself...and we have had it taken apart in the shop tryin to get the stance just right and you know the feeling "well while its apart i might as well do this..." and me and my friend monnie just keep messin around with it at the shop lol...progress is goin good im actually workin on paintin a kitchen for money for a twin loop then tuesday im off to split a crap ton of wood for my girlfriends dad so i can buy a type r wing lol...i may earn the nickname "oddjob" if i keep it up lol...anyways pics are for sure to come this week!!!!!!!!8)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Noob^ it's already dropped :roll:
Db's looking good bro, wheels look awesome :) I actually like the hood

pbteg11

pbteg11
thanks klutch, i thought for sure people could tell it was dropped lol, and the hood was on there when i got it and i would trade for a cf oem hood but i actually like the one i have now plus it actually does allow for some good air flow lol, anyways i took your advice and i saved and i saved and i saved for suspension then this guy ended up trading me an eibach pro kit and a skunk2 camber kit for my ugly 16 inch wheels off of my accord so now i have some money and im gunna buy new lcas a rear tie bar and some other fun stuff lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Suspension components are fun :thumbs up give the peeps behind ya a little eye candy as you whoop em haha ;) I have lcas and a subframe brace. Any specific brands ur looking at getting?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sweet. And lcas are mostly personal opinion, I have and like blox but a lot of people complain about the bushings getting shot quickly, I've had mine for 3 months with no issues so I dunno. Plus there's lots of shiny colors :D Function7 lcas are awesome quality and probably the most functional of them all. Look around though, there's lots of good things out there :thumbs up