my 4 door gsr

pbteg11

pbteg11
okay some crazy stuff happened lol i was riding down the road and all my studs broke and my front right wheel fell off totally ruining my fender, so im getting that fixed i got my new fender and everything just gotta get it paint matched. Also both my axles are completely shot so im not driving it right now until i get it fixed:(. But soon to come i will be rocking more of a flush look with 16x8 xxr 002 wheels, and im gettin some camber kits for the front, nothing crazy just enough to tuck em up good. Also gettin a front lip and an oem hood, and a few more ideas i can't tell you so you won't steal them ;)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well that's an odd problem... :lol: Sounds like a good opportunity to upgrade however ;) Good luck man!

pbteg11

pbteg11
yeah im upgradin gettin new wheels and camber kits for front and rear...also gettin an oem hood finally so you guys can get off my back lol but my cars uniqueness level is definitely about to go way up but you guys will just have to wait and see:)

pbteg11

pbteg11
hey guys i found some pics from a while back...im the only guy around here with a car really:/

i need better pics:(

bkirshr

User that is Registered
looks good man, did you roll your front fenders? also I like the red strut bar, thats kind of different.

pbteg11

pbteg11
thanks man...putting new axles in wednesday and my brother got a gopro for christmas so hopefully there will be some good footage of it soon

dbryder

That's how everyone on here has been at one point or another lol, I've been on here for almost 8 months and learned more than I ever thought I would, just stick around and it'll amaze you :thumbs up Not only that, but you wont find a better site anywhere on the web, we have some of the chillest people on here :)
and that's the truth... with some cheese on it.

car looks clean, you should've just taken the picture in the rain, it makes a car look sexy lol
you couldn't find any coupes? bro after i crashed my fourdoor, and went into a deep alcoholic depression for a year, i finally found another fourdoor that was a good buy in November. GS-R sedans are rare and just sedan integras alone are sexy haha
(kidding about the liqour btw :) )

pbteg11

pbteg11
and that's the truth... with some cheese on it.

car looks clean, you should've just taken the picture in the rain, it makes a car look sexy lol
you couldn't find any coupes? bro after i crashed my fourdoor, and went into a deep alcoholic depression for a year, i finally found another fourdoor that was a good buy in November. GS-R sedans are rare and just sedan integras alone are sexy haha
(kidding about the liqour btw :) )
well man i was a hella noob back then but i actually now consider myself quite experienced in the teggy world lol i am on this site everyday reading and messing with my car everyday too lol i love my four door teg now too i love goin to the meet and being the only one or the cleanest at least FODOMOHO lol...still looking for a new hood tho lol