Jack Rot

fuck women drivers.

front damage is the bumper, radiator and support, and hood.......im hoping they dont deem the repair too costly......i cant afford to have this car marked as a total loss.....i have full coverage.....fuck my life.

why me? WHY! the fucking car of my dreams, ive never been in an accident, ive owned 3 previous cars!!!

Jack Rot

they better not, the car still runs perfectly fine and there is no frame damage what-so-ever.

whats with the censoring of filthy words?, what are we 5 years old? lol..

guys please be extra weary of women drivers between the time of 2am till 7am. especially a woman driving a toyota.......you know its pure danger.

im having them take it to honda for the repairs, if they quote me too high i know a place to take it to but,.....ugh what a mission.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Women drivers are fuckin horrible. I think they should have to pass the drivers test four times or more before they can drive locally...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Typically the person with the front end damage is at fault, and it sounds like it's going on your insurance, not hers? :what:

What did she do to make you hit her?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Typically the person with the front end damage is at fault, and it sounds like it's going on your insurance, not hers? :what:

I'm with him.
You didn't give any information about what happened except "women drivers are retarded."
sooo from my experience of hearing these stories it sounds like you need to stop driving like an asshole.

Jack Rot

yea, i was coming around the corner off an off ramp to a turning light that had JUST turned green, she mustve had her car in park and i thought she was moving, by the time i realized she wasnt moving at all i slammed my brakes and they locked up and i rammed her, her car barely budged, she mustve been in park, her bumper was like an inch off the back and had minor scratches.

i was going 20-25 from the off ramp, ive never been in an accident, because i dont drive like an asshole. if she had her brakes on, i wouldve seen them and slowed down sooner, oh and i forgot to mention, she was in an accident an hour PRIOR to this.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
yea, i was coming around the corner off an off ramp to a turning light that had JUST turned green, she mustve had her car in park and i thought she was moving, by the time i realized she wasnt moving at all i slammed my brakes and they locked up and i rammed her, her car barely budged, she mustve been in park, her bumper was like an inch off the back and had minor scratches
:smh: Why did you lock them up? Sorry to say, but very much your fault; hitting a parked car, whether or not it's in gear, is simply retarded :nono:

C Aaron

x3

besides, if insurance is not covering damages.. that means it was your fault :oops:

im sorry, had to say that.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I remember talking about this with a guy last summer about the brake lights - it's like in a manual when you're on level ground, or you set your e-brake. who's fault is it if you're stopped without your brake lights on?

its a tough call

Jack Rot

the brakes were un-responsive, isnt that what locking up means??

my insurance is covering it, i have full coverage. a person isnt supposed to be stopped at a green light, on park with no visible signs of the car being stopped, she seemed drunk, and was possibly on the cell phone.

i've never had an issue before, im a good driver, she just had an accident ONE HOUR EARLIER to this accident.....tells you something.