squarehead

Old guy
Wait—you rear-ended a completely stopped car at a light, but women drivers suck?

That's rich.

Stopped or not, you can't hit someone else from behind and have it NOT be your fault.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did the police run a field sobriety test? If you felt she was drunk i would have called the police and had one done.

You cant lock up your brakes in your GSR unless your ABS is disabled.

Kinta94

Wait—you rear-ended a completely stopped car at a light, but women drivers suck?

That's rich.

Stopped or not, you can't hit someone else from behind and have it NOT be your fault.

yeah its compltely your fault yes it sucks but you obviously were not paying enough attention to your surroundings thats why you rear ended her. sorry to say but she had hardly anything to do with it besides being stopped.

Cripton805

the brakes were un-responsive, isnt that what locking up means??

my insurance is covering it, i have full coverage. a person isnt supposed to be stopped at a green light, on park with no visible signs of the car being stopped, she seemed drunk, and was possibly on the cell phone.

i've never had an issue before, im a good driver, she just had an accident ONE HOUR EARLIER to this accident.....tells you something.
x2

Even though you hit her, doesn't put you at fault... It does and it doesn't.
If it was on a corner, the first thing you would see is the light that is green to your left and then her car and she should have been moving or rolling at least.

Stop on the freeway on a corner. Let someone hit you and then say it was their fault for hitting you... ok?

Cripton805

yeah its compltely your fault yes it sucks but you obviously were not paying enough attention to your surroundings thats why you rear ended her. sorry to say but she had hardly anything to do with it besides being stopped.
It's her fault for being stopped when she shouldnt have to have either.

It's like hitting a J walker when it's pitch black dark... What kind of dumbass would cross the street if you know it's a place with heavy traffic and no visibility.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No, it could have turned green and it took her a while to notice, dont tell me you havent reilized a lights turned green.

gs300cky

Hey I know where ur coming from on this as some lady did a dead stop and I couldn't stop fast enough so I hit her and it was cuz she was talkin to her passengers and not noticing the traffic but it was my fault luckily I paid her off so she didn't file anything

Cripton805

No, it could have turned green and it took her a while to notice, dont tell me you havent reilized a lights turned green.
Green means go and she didnt go because she wasn't paying attention.
Not paying attention and causing an accident due to her negligence is her fault.

Well at least that's what I learned in my CA law class. :)

Both drivers are likely to be at fault. Maybe not.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so you never space out at a light.

either way, theres his side of the truth, her side and what actually happened.

Cripton805

Of course I do and who's fault is it for spacing out? Of course it's not another driver.
There's a pass on highway one with 55mph speed limit and lights. If someone spaces out "there" it's an accident for sure.

Why would it be the driver? That's an obstacle on the road. A hazard.

True that. They both could be at fault. He should have kept his distance and been aware at a light, but she shouldnt have been there.

mirrorimg

Locking up your brakes mean you hit the brakes so hard your tires stopped moving completely, and you skidded. Its what ABS is meant to resolve.

Its not stupid women drivers, it was your fault.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

my insurance is covering it, i have full coverage. a person isnt supposed to be stopped at a green light, on park with no visible signs of the car being stopped, she seemed drunk, and was possibly on the cell phone.

i've never had an issue before, im a good driver, she just had an accident ONE HOUR EARLIER to this accident.....tells you something.
Brake lamps lit up or not, she was stopped, it was night, and assuming she had her lights on, you should have seen her. I assume you were dive bombing the off-ramp to see what the Gizzer could do, honestly

did the police run a field sobriety test? If you felt she was drunk i would have called the police and had one done.

You cant lock up your brakes in your GSR unless your ABS is disabled.
x2 on both. If you felt she was impaired, then you should have said something while the officer was taking the report.
Locking up the brakes means you slide the tires from over-braking, Gs-R's are equipped with Anti-lock Braking System for people that panic

OP's words from an earlier post below

yea, i was coming around the corner off an off ramp to a turning light that had JUST turned green

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
:smh: Why did you lock them up? Sorry to say, but very much your fault; hitting a parked car, whether or not it's in gear, is simply retarded :nono:
I'd rep you if I could!

Locking up your brakes mean you hit the brakes so hard your tires stopped moving completely, and you skidded. Its what ABS is meant to resolve.
What Jason said.

It's her fault for being stopped when she shouldnt have to have either.

It's like hitting a J walker when it's pitch black dark... What kind of dumbass would cross the street if you know it's a place with heavy traffic and no visibility.
The light had JUST turned green. Not everybody has the crazy fast reflexes that you might have launching off the line at a stop light. And hitting a J walker in pitch black? What kind of dumbass drives without fucking head lights?

Green means go and she didnt go because she wasn't paying attention.
Not paying attention and causing an accident due to her negligence is her fault.
She was rear-ended, don't you think perhaps the guy who wasn't paying attention and drove into the rear of a Toyota wasn't paying attention?

The OP is a joke. He's trying to get pissy because he rear-ended a parked car. If anything make the drivers test harder so that people like him can't get his license. Sorry if I don't floor it when the light turns green, please don't rear end me!

squarehead

Old guy
LOL, yup... if another car is STOPPED, you can't hit it for any reason. It's your fault. Period. There are no "depends on the situation." You need to be in control of your car at safe distances and speeds to be able to make panic stops without hitting parked cars or pedestrians.

Good grief.

Prozon

Kris
When you can't even handle driving down the road without hitting a slow moving and/or parked car, maybe you shouldn't be driving down the road at all.