98 ls

seahtech

***UPDATED CONSTANTLY!***

This is my 98 LS. I bought it with the body being how it sits today. I have the parts to change the front end back to 98 spec just havent had the time for paint as of yet.

Day one...

Needed to raise car up due to new 4-1 header...

Recently swapped in new jdm itr engine. Prep...

New engine

BC Spec 3 exhaust and ASP 4-1 header...

Here is what I have so far...
JDM 98 spec itr B18c
ASP 4-1 Header <~~~~Advanced Street Performance. Best headers you can get :)
AEM intake
Buddy Club spec 3 exhaust
Buddy Club spec 3+ Cams
Innovative Mounts
Speedfactory thermal intake gasket
Speedfactory jumper harness
Omni Power quicklutch MC
ASR subframe brace
ASR sway bar
Buddy Club LCAs
Password JDM front and rear 3-point tower bars
Buddy Club P-1 limited bucket seat

and I think thats pretty much it...
Wish list would just be to get the 98 front end. Repaint the car to match engine bay. Some nice black RPF1 and 84mm CAST itr spec pistons... not to much to ask for right!?!?

Anyways if your still reading at this point thanks! haha

Last edited:

seahtech

more random pics...

ASP header shot from underneath... Just thought the tubes looked cool...

ASR 24mm + Black ASR subframe brace...

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
nice man...very clean outside....so when you paint will you be doing the repainting of the inside as well to get all the excess dirt and grease off?? or just the outside... Keep up the good work .:)

seahtech

LsTeg; Ya I am going to clean up the inside. I am going to remove all the SDM then give it a good washing. Remove all the misc wiring I dont need anymore since I removed rear wiper, antenna and abs. Spray the rear interior black and add some new SDM. I plan on covering it back up with my carpet again. Then I will repaint the outside white or possibly go back to green haha it changes daily. Right now it doesnt look to great and the outside has rock chips and frickin door dings but i'd rather be fast than pretty anyday ;)

big_d; haha I do like the 97 front end with the sir lip but the car was born a 98 and should have a 98 front :)

thanks for the love! <3

paoloDa92

dude ive seen that teg before, first pic was at the walmart parking lot if im right?

you live around mill plain?

seahtech

That header my friend is a 4-1... Look at the picture towards to top and you will see all 4 tubes under my oil pan. Then the 4-1 collector is welded on to those points and from there a test pipe.