98 ls

seahtech

Just recently got a bunch of new goodies... Going to get tuned next wednesday :)

Blox 68mm TB, Blox fuel pressure gauge, B&M fuel pressure regulator...

Blox 68mm vs ITR 62mm...

If you look closely you can see the port matching on the intake manifold...

FPR installed...

Walbro fuel pump...

Custom traction bars that are designed to fit tighter against the frame that the usual ones that hang down...

How it sits today with Greddy catch can and PW:JDM 3 point tower bar installed...

In review I am very happy with the quality of the Blox TB and the B&M FPR (Side note: the B&M and Blox FPR are identical because Blox copied the B&M original design so they really are one in the same). Other then cutting off the top of the original FPR to install the new one it was a very easy install and adjustment of the pressure is very easy.

However I was not happy with the Blox fuel pressure gauge. I was told that it would not need any thread sealant for fuel leakage which surprised me but I went along with it. Sure enough it leaked through 2 of the fittings so I had to disassemble it and use Honda-Bond on the thread then after that it works like a charm!!!

More to come next week including dyno charts and Mishimoto fan shrouds!

Last edited:

seahtech

Ive been gone for a really long time.. sorry!!! I am back to help out and answer your tech questions!!!!

Anyways did a quick little dyno and here are the numbers...

I'm pretty pleased for a stock JDM R with Bolt ons and entry level cam upgrade

seahtech

Lol well... its been tracked a lot but only once at a drag strip ;)

I typically work in the pits for the shop but I did race at the last IFO. On R compound road race tires I ran 14.5@97mph. Full enterior.

I was having horrrrrrrible traction problems because of the hard tires. I had them down to 8psi and still couldnt hook up even with preload. 60ft times wouldnt drop below 2. I actually have some videos somewhere of it.

But ya anyways I am already looking for radials for next year race reason lol

Oh wells tho.

Havok114

14.5 is good for just bolt ons , I wish I had slicks but their pricey!

Resistance92

Clean car man. keep it white, paint the door covers and engine bay white to :D

Love all the upgrades uve done to her to

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
How do you like that rear strut brace? I was thinking of getting that or the miracle bars. I like yours because it keeps groceries from rolling all over fuck. Needing to carry my spare on long trips is something that looks impossible to do unless you unhook it?