90 Integra RS-DD

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Current Uprgrades:
Wheels/Tires
Rota Slips + Dunlop Direzza dz101(Summer)
Meshes + Crap Tires (Winter)

Brakes/Suspension
EBC Redstuff Brakepads
EBC Slotted Rotors
Megan Lower Rear Tie Bar
Stainless steel brake lines
Blackworks LCAs
Koni Yellows with Ground Control Sleeves
Ebay Top Hats
Prothane RTA Mounts

Engine+Management
B16a2
Type R Pistons
Type R Cams
Type R IM
2 Step (set at 6k)
Hondata S300
440cc Injectors
Type R Fuel Rail
Blox Fuel Pressure Gauge

Trans
B16 Hydro Trans
Innovative cable to hydro conversion master cylinder (do not buy these unless you want a ton of zipties in your bay)
Stage 1 Exedy Clutch
Fadanza 8lb Flywheel
Short Shifter

Cooling
Mishimoto Electric Fans
Mishimoto Radiator
Red Mishimoto Silicon Hoses

Intake/Exhaust
HKS HI-Power Exhaust
Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat
AEM Short Ram Intake
Egay Header :(

Interior
Full Stock DA interior
Wink Mirror
Redlinegoods.com Perforated Leather Shift Boot

Sound System
12" Alpine Type R Sub
Pioneer Speakers
Pioneer Amp
JVC Head Unit
Knuconceptz wiring

Exterior
Sylvania Silverstar Ultras
Legend Fog Light Covers
Smoked Amber Corners
Vigor Wing
Chalkboard Hood ;)
92-93 Tails
Yakima Roof Rack (I remove it when not in use)

Plans:
Get it to be a reliable again
More Chassis and Suspension stiffening
Daily Drive the Crap out of it

So I bought this car as a DD because my truck (a 1989 Dakota) hasn't been to reliable but it has a lot of sentimental value to me. I got the teg from my neighbors who had to get rid of it because they couldn't take it with em in a move that they were making. I picked it up for $500 and only 80,000 miles on it. I love it and I have big plans for it in the future. The biggest downside to the car is the fact that it is automatic but for the price I couldn't help but pick it up. It's also a little ricey but I love it and all my future plans aren't any questionable ricey things, I did all those mods already ;). Tell me what you think and suggestions are always nice! Thanks :)
Also I will put more pictures up later I have to get them uploaded. Right now these are all pictures from when I first got it in october

Last edited:

Charly[horse]

Name = John

sorry for all the crappy cell phone pics
anyway just installed new headlight bulbs, these are the luminics ultra white. They look good but I haven't used them at night yet! Also when I switch to high beams the passenger side jus shuts off and my foglights turn off. I guess wiring is wrong? Are the foglights supposed to do that?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ok! i haven't been on in a few weeks! So far whats happening with my car is the fans aren't working so I took it in cuz with school I don't have time to diagnose the problem. Also both headlights went out. Which is super dumb so Ima check fuses when I get the car back and whatever. Oh and biggest change is I moved to Casper, Wyoming! If there is anyone that lives closeish to here hit me up! I miss this site :( lol

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ok, update, I got the mishimoto fans in (pics soon) and I haven't replaced the headlights yet cuz Ima poor college kid :p. I am looking for some parts though so let me know if your selling any of these things, 1.Manual Window Crank 2. Some Stock Honda Rims (not steelies) 3. The Body Panel just above the bumper 4. Speaker covers in the rear also my brakes are dragging a little, so if you have any ideas on what it could be let me know too. (ive heard the master cylinder or calipers?) Lastly, if I can't find any oem Honda rims what color should I paint my steelies? (they are my winter rims) I was thinkin flat black, maybe polishing, or maybe red. Probably flat black though :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
can i paint you a red valve cover? here is my red B20 cover I painted red

dlo253

I got my stock wheels with almost brand new tires.......The shipping costs would probly make it not worth it though.

Sammich

i didnt see the rice until the tinted tails and ebay headlights..i've only seen one teg to pull of those headlights nicely

Charly[horse]

Name = John
sorry for the three seperate responses XD

I got my stock wheels with almost brand new tires.......The shipping costs would probly make it not worth it though.
Shoot ya I bet, do you have a ball park range for me though? And are the tires on them all season?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Charly[horse];950826 said:
Heck ya, I'd love that, price is the import factor though :p
for you, I give you a discount, as long as you would be able to ship your current one back as an exchange as well?