90 Integra RS-DD

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Charly[horse];989531 said:
Updates:
Went back to stock headlights (with black housings)

Teaser pic cuz they aren't sitting right and I need to readjust them so they are lookin right (trust me the covers are in there too) I will take better pics when they are sittin right
Taking the black housings a little to literal?
:lol:

Charly[horse]

Name = John
what do you mean? lol, are you talking about the corners? lol I'm getting new ones sometime, for now im going without em XD

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Charly[horse];989550 said:
what do you mean? lol, are you talking about the corners? lol I'm getting new ones sometime, for now im going without em XD
Lol no I quoted the wrong pics lol the one with half of the light on.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
ohh haha! ya looks good right? XD maybe thats how i should always roll jk jk

Charly[horse]

Name = John
So I have done quite a bit of little things to my car, but haven't had time to post pics cuz I want it to be prettier than it was when I go down to Denver this weekend to meet up with Cole and some other guys. I'll be posting pics when I get back so anyone can check it. BTW if you didn't see my update on the first page I am desperately trying to find a Hiro wing or a replica so any leads will be greatly appreciated!

j13

Keep It Clean
your car looks better with steelies on. get amber turn signals and get oem corner lights. $1000 would get you a nice 5speed swap.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
It was good to have you with us this weekend bro. Thanks for the corners btw, can't wait to bake and seal them. Don't forget, you're always welcome when you venture this way.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
j13-Thanks man! When I lower it this summer I am gonna see how the Riaxs look and if I don't like it then I am gonna ditch em and save up for some nice real wheels. And I like the lights how they are now. I'll get pics up soon with the new corners in. I might be getting some amber turn signals later but for now I am done with cosmetics, I rode I Chris's teg this weekend and I am sick of stock suspension and basically stock engine, so I am on the hunt for a gsr tranny (might as well do it right the first time) and maybe a b20 block to work on. And for sure a suspension build this summer!

Chris-Ya I hope they work for you, I'd feel proud to add my little part to the beast ;). And I'm sure you wont see the last of me down there. Just gotta save up the money and make more progress on my car lol, then I'll come back down for a sunday night cruise.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
x2 at Chris' comment, good to finally meet you and you're more than welcome to come down any time!!!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
So I've finally gotten around to updating lol. I got my smoked ambers and wink mirror put in awile ago. And these are pics from my Denver trip.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
New rear valence filler thing and handle crank in the mail! the two small but exciting pieces I have been waiting to find for awile! No more dent and I can use my passenger window :p More black though probably :/ cuz the filler I bought is tan.