alexjoo's 2000 gsr.

alexjoo

hello everyone. i am back on clubintegra after buying a stupid 240sx and a stupid ep3 i have now come back and with much more knowledge than before, and a new integra to show you guys.

2000 gsr. lets get this b**** started.

mods currently:

exterior:
wings west itr rep lip (i think)

engine:
stock b18c1
skunk2 intake manifold
s2k throttle body

interior:
full itr interior swap (even the oem fake carbon stuff on the dash)
nrg quick release
sparco 345 leather steering wheel
jdm cluster (everything is in km....confusing as f*** lol
itr shift knob
all oem interior bulbs changed to led. (im literally blind and need a lot of light. i have 4 lamps in my small ass room just to read)

suspension:
basically all the stock components have been replaced with ITR ones (i literally mean EVERYTHING sways, struts, etc. you name it i got it.)
ff type 1 coilovers (they're blown -_-) new coilovers to come asap
itr wheels (five lug swap)
brembo blanks
f***! i forgot which specific model but they're endless brakepads

audio:
STOCK FTMFW!

Future Plans:
dont get it stolen.
i dont like talking about things, i like doing things so ill just update instead of writing some bull s*** plan that wont probably happen
the car deff needs some tlc.

ep3

stupid s13

first teg (ls)

current (gsr)

IMG_4562 by Johnson's Sick Flicks, on Flickr

IMG_4514 by Johnson's Sick Flicks, on Flickr

IMG_4482 by Johnson's Sick Flicks, on Flickr

IMG_4481 by Johnson's Sick Flicks, on Flickr

UPDATE 9/20/2011
my rear wiper delete plug came in tonight
then a little later on my sparco 345 steering wheel and my gen 3 nrg quick release came
i know i know pics or gtfo -_- here is a s***ty little cell phone picture

update 9/23
wiper delete plug in. honestly i would have to admit that it is way too much work just to put a f***ing plug in. it wasnt hard. it just wasnt worth the work.
before

after

9/29
alarm system installed. back up battery and motion sensor soon to come.

Last edited:

alexjoo

i bought the car like that car sits as is for now haha.

insane_one

insane user
i remember you. you might not remeber me but i do remeber when you first got your first teg. Welcome back! I too have just recently gotten back into integras after switching from other cars like the Fit, 06 Si, etc.

looks like you've got a pretty clean start! cant wait to see more.

alexjoo

haha dude i remember you too! a four door! four doors are dope as hell man good luck on your build

alexjoo

yeah jeff is a buddy of mine and we should deff meet up since you know bryan and eric! haha dont really know eric too well but i talk to bryan sometimes when i see him around school!

alexjoo

why thank you kind sir! im glad you like it! see it in person and it'll make you sad :( i need slight body work and a paintjob asap. this would make a normal person happy but not i because i really like keeping the oem paint im a purist. every body part on this car even the windows are all original haha im a nerd like that!