alexjoo's 2000 gsr.

alexjoo

nice gsr :thumbs up
thank you brother appreciate it!

Nice teg and way to picture whore it up...
bro honest to god im trigger happy when it comes to my friends dslr haha

Nice GSR. I HATE them EP3's, They look like mini Odysseys.
thank you and i first thought i didnt like the ep3 either but they're actually pretty cool performance wise they are wonderful!

ahhhhh just came. that is all sexy setup
haha i got tissues if you want me to ship you some :p just kidding thank you!

welcome back man!
i like the gsr!
thank you brother im digging your car also!

Nice pick up, it looks clean. I'm looking forward to see where you take this.
haha you will deff see where my car goes soon! to tell you the truth i bought this car to be my garage queen. an integra was my first car, my dream car when i was a kid, and hands down my favorite car. i would track it but i love it too damn much call me stubborn but fuck do i love this thing. and i paid a pretty penny for it also lol

goofygamer

Very nice car. Definitely interested in seeing where you take this car, either suspension wise, motor wise, or both. Did you buy the car like that?

alexjoo

Very nice car. Definitely interested in seeing where you take this car, either suspension wise, motor wise, or both. Did you buy the car like that?
haha well i have a little plan in my head suspension wise all i need are wheels and new coilovers imho and motor all it needs is a typer r header, intake, exhuast, and a typr r ecu that has been waiting to be installed :) like i said before this car is not going to be driven often. more garage queened

teg is dope man and yea theres a reason no one wanted the 240
haha i actually flipped it for double my money! 240's are hack jobs :p

goofygamer

A p73 on a b18c1 won't run as correctly as a proper dyno tune. Even with basic bolt ons and the skunk2 manifold. Anyways, I think it's better than running a stock p72 lol. Don't forget pictures! Im jealous that yours have the luxury of being a garage queen! Haha

And my friend is always flipping 240s for double what he bought it for after a couple tiny fixes.

Last edited:

alexjoo

A p73 on a b18c1 won't run as correctly as a proper dyno tune. Even with basic bolt ons and the skunk2 manifold. Anyways, I think it's better than running a stock p72 lol. Don't forget pictures! Im jealous that yours have the luxury of being a garage queen! Haha

And my friend is always flipping 240s for double what he bought it for after a couple tiny fixes.
total dumb ass with motors buy my mechanic said it was pretty easy once you do a slight modification. more of my knowledge goes to suspension lol

I like man. Wingless looks good bro
thank you brother!