Front fog-lights

Tempus

Is it possible to get OEM fog lights for a DC2? I've been googling a bit, but most of them seems like home-made fog-lights. I do have a switch in the car that seems to be OEM, but there's no fog-lights in front. Where are they supposed to be located and what do they look like?

Ganyon

What year do you have. 98-01 have big circular frogs in the grill. 94-97 have smaller ones.

Tempus

I like the one that has it built in beneath the turn-lights. Is any of them OEM? I got a 98 DC2

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I'm not an expert on UKDM stuff, but that is real deal OEM. veetec1 is an Ebay reputable seller that sells authentic oem UKDM/EDM parts and accessories.

This ride is from one of our members here:
XslickblacktegX's ride

Tempus

Zoom in closely on the fog lights and notice the uneven cut edge around the base of the lights. That one can't be an original fog-light bumper.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Ok.. Let me give you some info that if you read my thread,you'd already know! I was the 4th person in us to owm a ukdm front, my lip is wraped from dd/slammed useage, that's why my pass shroud not like my driveside. And I'm not cutting up my other oem lip to make it perfect! My car isn't a show queen,but all my parts on my car are real oem parts that came off a ukdm itr!

When you bought the optional fogs from acura they went back and cut the holes themselves! There is no way of telling if acura cut the holes or as you put it a hack job. Acura did a s***ty job in cutting the holes as well. Right now there is 22 uk fronts in us and 3 ek9 fronts(looks like uk but not) they are super hard to find in uk and even more hard to find in us! If you want one bad enough you can spend 1500 on ebay.

Last edited:
Ok.. Let me give you some info that if you read my thread,you'd already know! I was the 4th person in us to owm a ukdm front, my lip is wraped from dd/slammed useage, that's why my pass shroud not like my driveside. And I'm not cutting up my other oem lip to make it perfect! My car isn't a show queen,but all my parts on my car are real oem parts that came off a ukdm itr!

When you bought the optional fogs from acura they went back and cut the holes themselves! There is no way of telling if acura cut the holes or as you put it a hack job. Acura did a s***ty job in cutting the holes as well. Right now there is 22 uk fronts in us and 3 ek9 fronts(looks like uk but not) they are super hard to find in uk and even more hard to find in us! If you want one bad enough you can spend 1500 on ebay.
23 ukdm fronts :lol:

xZachTheRipper8

i want a ukdm front sooooooooooooo bad but i cant seem to find myself spending that much on the front bumper:( maybe one day ill get one! i even tried finding a lip from one and making my own but thats harder to find:( but either way its still super clean and imo way better then the jdm front!