What size turbo is the best?

jhood8923

What size turbo would be a good size for an integra???

Also what name brands do you recommend?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
depends on how much you want to spend and what kind of power you are looking to put down. As for brands, just stay away from cheap ebay crap and you should be ok. how much power are you looking to make? also, are you looking for a good kit, or a just a turbo to peice on together with?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
haha! even omni didn't notice this is in the wrong section. just messing with ya

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
t3/t4 since there's more applications for it.... as for brands... ehhh... it depends on your budget, most of the time turbo kits are pieced together, just invest in a strong turbo manifold that isn't made by ebay. i like the FULL RACE turbo manifolds :thumbs up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Garrett is always good, Presicions are nice, Turbonetics and HKS are gonna set you back.

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
depending on your application and how much power ur motor can handle. are u planning on doin any internals before the turbo?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Don't forget to test the engine, pressure & leakdown tests will let you know if your motor can handle the boost.

b18c1teg

i'd go for a 57trim with a .63 a/r .. seem to work best with integras and the spool is pretty quick also

steelies_ftw

well im not trying to thread jack, but im gonna be doing a LS/V boosted setup, running at about 16 psi daily, and maybe up the boost to about 20ish for track, (or when i someone lays down some cash money), but yea im gonna build the bottom end, rods pistons, girdle, and sleeve, but ultimately i want to be pushing 16psi , and its gonna be b16 head, and im starting to think about a turbo set up for it, but i really have no idea since im an allmotor kind of guy that got hooked on boost, well just wondering some good turbos, and o yea im wanting to hit anywhere between 400 whp and 500 whp, but heck if it blows up in my face then shit happens