Post a pic of your latest purchase.

pinkley

b@115D33p
The local hardware store had a coupon sale going on so I decided to go get some things. :)
2 filters for the furnace
25' heavy duty extension cord
6' indoor extension cord
A big plastic storage container
A 48" 2 light shop light
And 2 40w bulbs.

All for $37.38!!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
no pic but i bought a new thermostat and a coolant fan switch. hope that fixes my heat problem. oh and i got my CI shirt in today which i forgot i ordered. lol my wife opened it before i could see it and called me a fag for buying it. stupid b****....
LOL! My girlfriend did the same thing, but I found it in the wash after she did her laundry, so I forgave he haha

BeatBox

Real Good!
no pic but i bought a new thermostat and a coolant fan switch. hope that fixes my heat problem. oh and i got my CI shirt in today which i forgot i ordered. lol my wife opened it before i could see it and called me a fag for buying it. stupid b****....
hahahahaha

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ was going to post that picture! beat me too it! haha

my gf wears my car club hoodies and shirts, think she has about 3hoodies and 2shirts!

whitedc4

My boyfriend does the same thing....

Lol wait...

I was supposed to be a guy :( something went wrong while I was playing the gender choosing game way back when. Anywho bought a dremel today it's in my trunk. Along with a bunch more jack stands. Lowes gift cards are so fun :D

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
My boyfriend does the same thing....

Lol wait...

I was supposed to be a guy :( something went wrong while I was playing the gender choosing game way back when. Anywho bought a dremel today it's in my trunk. Along with a bunch more jack stands. Lowes gift cards are so fun :D
Aren't you married? Lol