Post a pic of your latest purchase.

michaelz

i walked into a Honda dealer :lol:

one of my headlights started to turn a bit yellow. i already exported my car home and since i'm leaving Japan next year i thought why not buy parts while they're cheap(er). new JDM headlights would easily cost up to $2000 if i'm trying to buy them outside of japan.

michaelz

yup. nizmor's keen to buy my old headlights. gotta wait until i'm back in aus first. they're in the car on a ship home right now.

big_d

got my rear visor today and the damn thing has ripples in it plus i dry fitted it and i dont think i like how high the stupid thing is...DAMMMIT! now im prol gonna have to pay to ship the thing back.gggrrrr!

big_d

its like this one and its not as "flow-ie as i want it. if they make me pay to ship it back i might slap it on and hope it grows in me.

this is more what i wanted

Surferman

I sold this:

And just recently bought this:

03 rsx type s with 100k miles. 9500$
I kinda miss my four door integra, but honestly i was tired of automatic
Sucks I cant do nothing to it right now cause I just lost my job...least its paid for though!
Did pick up a used aem v2 intake with a spetere filter on it, i think my stock intake was faster...ordered a aem dryflow maybe that will help.

pinkley

b@115D33p
no pic but i bought a new thermostat and a coolant fan switch. hope that fixes my heat problem. oh and i got my CI shirt in today which i forgot i ordered. lol my wife opened it before i could see it and called me a fag for buying it. stupid bitch....