Colorado Meet

5150KDC2

Oh and I'm going to the dyno either the 26th or 27th. And I'll be attending the 28th
We both may be going then. All my parts should be in and togeather for the dyno by then.

Oh lol didn't see that part haha... Well I guess ITB's are a little prettier than turbo or a supercharger.
Wait till it happens, I have a plan to make it one of a kind set up. But if its going to be to much trouble, I will just have to boost the ITB's setup. I tent to also go to sea level, so I will have a tune for there as well.

00DC2TW

We both may be going then. All my parts should be in and togeather for the dyno by then.

Wait till it happens, I have a plan to make it one of a kind set up. But if its going to be to much trouble, I will just have to boost the ITB's setup. I tent to also go to sea level, so I will have a tune for there as well.
It will most likely be one of a kind for Colorado for sure, because no one does it up here

5150KDC2

It will most likely be one of a kind for Colorado for sure, because no one does it up here
Theres going to be a lot to it. from the hood, to the custom airbox, and all that good stuff. So weather no one does it up here or not, it will be something that no one has done like this. Which is what I want.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
At PFI in ft Collins lol

I was looking to try and set something up for the meet. It couldn't decide if that's something we'd wanna spend a lot of time on...

bradster101

gotcha... well I assume the weather will still be nice in a week ? Too bad its not this saturday because its suppose to be 63

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It better be. But yea that'd be nice, but peeps from outta town won't be here... Im gonna be there rain, snow, hail or shine tho haha

Charly[horse]

Name = John
gotcha... well I assume the weather will still be nice in a week ? Too bad its not this saturday because its suppose to be 63
Weather.com said that its supposed to snow a tiny bit on the 27th, but Ima be showing up down there even if it means my teg will have to be all dirty

hgocasca

level 77 troll
My will be disgusting looking. I hate the car wash. But should be stupid quick. Wanna test drive again, Cole?