Colorado Meet

5150KDC2

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Just dont say what it is yet... Ill let it out on the build thread when the time is right.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

5150KDC2

:haha: LMAO!!!!

Every ones look after its done and broke in :shockl: HEHEHE. only if the world knew what they were in for... Now all I need is my damn ITB

00DC2TW

Just one ITB or ITB's lol... Have fun retuning those all time... ITB's up in Colorado are a pain and need to be retuned all the time.

5150KDC2

Just one ITB or ITB's lol... Have fun retuning those all time... ITB's up in Colorado are a pain and need to be retuned all the time.
ITB's, sorry... I knew what I ment. lol. And its all injected, so I dont see why there would be any tuning issues. You know something I dont? If so please share.

00DC2TW

ITB's, sorry... I knew what I ment. lol. And its all injected, so I dont see why there would be any tuning issues. You know something I dont? If so please share.
Well I was told by a big shop here in Denver that having ITB's is a bitch due to having to adjust the tune for the varying altitudes... Depending on setup it might not need a lot of tune adjustment after altitude changes... But a lot of people were telling me when I was thinking about doing it on my del sol, that at this altitude there is not enough oxygen, and it's not worth the money, and would be more worth it to go boost...Also varying temperature on Colorado could be a problem with such a huge difference in temps during summer to winter, unless it's going to be a summer only car.

Last edited: