Should the ban be lifted on Captain Obvious?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Hey, that's overmodding to change the poll answer title! Also, I remember you saying it was a pretty funny account, Mark. N00b chat thread
I did say that. And I still think its funny. But its against the rules to have multiple accounts, and we dont need any more noob bashing then we already have on here.

Prozon

Kris
What if Patrick's little brother wants to use that name? I hear he just moved in with Patrick and he has nothing to do all day but surf Club Integra. It's okay for your BROTHER to have an account on the same computer. Right Mark? Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I did say that. And I still think its funny. But its against the rules to have multiple accounts, and we dont need any more noob bashing then we already have on here.
But as I, and others, stated before, he never actually bashed n00bs, or anyone for that matter. And you have to admit, I've calmed my trolling down by at least 45% in the last month, and I usually just troll my own friends; which is super allowed. 29 compared to 3, and one of those 'no' votes should be a 'yes' but there was a small misunderstanding of the persona; there isn't a voting ballad on earth that wouldn't recognize that.
The one person that got all butthurt about the Captain was Jason, and probably just because he wasn't in on it

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i got banned once.

some moderators on here are a little but hurt when they get proven wrong. Plus, i have proven that you cannot say/type whatever you want in the "Anything goes" thread.....oxymoron much?

Status
Not open for further replies.