Should the ban be lifted on Captain Obvious?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
geezz.....wish there was a 30 day lurk policy.

that way retarded fuckers learn to read before they post.

one step at a time

94rs-gharp

i voted for him!!!!!!! i saw one post and died laughing! i see where you got your skills OG you learned the way of the troll from him!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Waiting for moderator comment..... If the community can't vote to make a small change like this then wtf are we all doing here. Considering it was Scott who probably banned all my accounts, it would be nice to hear from him, but any mod will do. It sucks how MIA all the staff has been and how much they never answer my questions when I publicly call them out for BS like this. I've commented on VIP threads to try and keep it there, but I notice they stop posting there and move to the n00b chat, then when I follow them there, they disappear. It's bullshit, really.
I tried to do this many different ways, but making a spectacle seems to be the only way to make sure my voice is heard.

39 votes, staff.. Balls in your court. Unban him

BeatBox

Real Good!
Waiting for moderator comment..... If the community can't vote to make a small change like this then wtf are we all doing here. Considering it was Scott who probably banned all my accounts, it would be nice to hear from him, but any mod will do. It sucks how MIA all the staff has been and how much they never answer my questions when I publicly call them out for BS like this. I've commented on VIP threads to try and keep it there, but I notice they stop posting there and move to the n00b chat, then when I follow them there, they disappear. It's bulls***, really.
I tried to do this many different ways, but making a spectacle seems to be the only way to make sure my voice is heard.

[YOUTUBE="...."]QM0dbwDc2FE[/YOUTUBE]

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Waiting for moderator comment..... If the community can't vote to make a small change like this then wtf are we all doing here. Considering it was Scott who probably banned all my accounts, it would be nice to hear from him, but any mod will do. It sucks how MIA all the staff has been and how much they never answer my questions when I publicly call them out for BS like this. I've commented on VIP threads to try and keep it there, but I notice they stop posting there and move to the n00b chat, then when I follow them there, they disappear. It's bulls***, really.

thats why we need new mods. ones who actually drive integras and that actually are active on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.