pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
Last few days I've been doing work! Tucked some wires on the passenger side engine bay. Replaced radiator, timing belt and front crank seal. Still have a few little things to slap back together.
I'll post pics up when I get it all back together

pinkley

b@115D33p
Finally got it all back together today. Here are a few pics. :D

New oem style radiator $60 eBay.

Top radiator supports powder coated to match the valve cover

Look close on the other engine bay pics to see the new chrome hardware on the supports.

Before passenger side

After

Driverside after because no before

not done tucking yet!

Engine bay all cleaned up

And a few recent pics I've took

pinkley

b@115D33p
bought these the other day and got them in the mail today. really regret not getting any for the rear. oh well ill order some eventually.

they match my intake perfectlly!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
engine bay looks good! simple but effective, one day when my car isnt dd i want to do that. top hats in rear are over rated, imo.

pinkley

b@115D33p
engine bay looks good! simple but effective, one day when my car isnt dd i want to do that. top hats in rear are over rated, imo.
I might just see how it handles after I lower it in the rear some more. Definitely need them in the front. Shocks already slam the stock mounts.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I did work this morning son! Put my new top hats on and dropped the front all the way down, took the sleeves off the rear shows to level the car out. Took me about 2 hours total. Thank god for PB Blaster!
Dropped the rear about a half inch and the front a quarter inch. Sits pretty level now.

And a Cheater pic to look moar low! Lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
damn nice, the extra purple in the bay is a nice touch to
Thanks man! It's hard to find all the same matching purple. I have a few more little things getting powdercoated gold but I just have to clean it all up first.