pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
I know this was posted a long time back, but those seat belt covers are just awesome. How did you do it, if you don't mind me asking?
I just pulled them off and cleaned them up real good. Sprayed the whole cover and the material with the 3m adhesive then laid the material over the top of it and tucked the access material around the back side. Let it dry a few hrs them pop them back on. Easy as pie!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Gold vc?? Do want :drool:
I've taken a liking to gold. My buddy that did the vc is going to do my rims (not steelies) in the same gold. He hasn't done a set yet so I'm going to let him use mine as a test run. Lol

mangchu

I've taken a liking to gold. My buddy that did the vc is going to do my rims (not steelies) in the same gold. He hasn't done a set yet so I'm going to let him use mine as a test run. Lol
That'll be awesome. I have gold wheels and I didn't even think about a gold vc, or anything, til I saw yours. Very inspiring!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Past few days I've done a little painting in the engine bay.
Painted the plastic wire cover for the injector gold.

Started on the battery tray today but didn't get it finished. Knocked all the rust and crap off. Put a nice coat of primer and them some rubber undercoating. It's Still in the garage drying.

Before

Primered

And I just bought a oem intake with throttle body and fuel rail for $47 off ebay. :D
I've got a plan up my sleeve.....

pinkley

b@115D33p
Well I put about 3 good coats of undercoating on this thing. That shit takes forever to dry even with a flood light shining on it.

I even bought some new bolts for it due to the other ones being pretty rusty.

It turned out ok. It's not like anyone is going to see it so I'm not too worried about it. I mainly did it to slow the rusting down.

I'll have a few new things done in the bay in a few weeks:D

pinkley

b@115D33p
in 4 days im tearing this bitch apart! :D new radiator, hoses, crank seals, water pump, timing belt, valve adjustment, some deleting, and some tucking! im ready to get started!:twisted:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Last few days I've been doing work! Tucked some wires on the passenger side engine bay. Replaced radiator, timing belt and front crank seal. Still have a few little things to slap back together.
I'll post pics up when I get it all back together