Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks man, appreciate it :)

Primered valences today, paint and mounting tomorrow. (tapatalk wont let me upload pics roiht now). Also working on making a new bezel for the safc

whitedc4

yes, rather than mailing this particular part, cole is going to drive to wherever you live and install this.. free of charge.

such a good friend cole. such a good friend.

ATEGGY94

how is that push to start ?
i know you truly have it with no key other people still need the keys
can you just go into the car and turn it on with out some type of sensor or something
i have no other way of wording this.. I'm just curious on how it works

Ryan659

You still need the keys. There are several ways to hook it up though. You can hook it up where you don't need any type of key but that's just stupid. It's more for aesthetic's than functionality.

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
does it include installation
Bring your car here and it will lol
Installation?
How much?
Same as above^ It'll come with wiring diagram otherwise
Prolly $125? You will need to use your own cruise switch. it's the only truly keyless setup out there (pending requirements of the car of course)
yes, rather than mailing this particular part, cole is going to drive to wherever you live and install this.. free of charge.

such a good friend cole. such a good friend.
lol :) I try, I try haha
how is that push to start ?
i know you truly have it with no key other people still need the keys
can you just go into the car and turn it on with out some type of sensor or something
i have no other way of wording this.. I'm just curious on how it works
My car requires a chipped key (I bypassed it for my video I made but not something I would do daily). I'd make sure I had a good security system. doubtful many people would know to push the cruise control switch in the first place to turn the car on ya know? I'll go more in depth as to what you need to do to make it work if people are really interested.
You still need the keys. There are several ways to hook it up though. You can hook it up where you don't need any type of key but that's just stupid. It's more for aesthetic's than functionality.

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.
Your information is incorrect

[YOUTUBE="push start"]G0QtkFLlbfs[/YOUTUBE]

No keys needed, no aesthetics purposes here (of course it looks badass but that's not the reason it's there), functionality for those who really want a push start setup. how is it stupid?