Klutch's DB Build Thread

whitedc4

you'd have to have a Kleenex box sitting next to your seat every time you entered your car

Ryan659

No keys needed, no aesthetics purposes here (of course it looks badass but that's not the reason it's there), functionality for those who really want a push start setup. how is it stupid?
You misunderstood. I wasn't calling the push start stupid. I was talkin about when people can go in to the car and then just push the button without any security features. Especially with our cars, we need every layer of security.

Sent from my iPhone in a galaxy far away.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You misunderstood. I wasn't calling the push start stupid. I was talkin about when people can go in to the car and then just push the button without any security features. Especially with our cars, we need every layer of security.

They can't. (not in my car at least)

whitedc4

the charger i've been looking at is so awesome.
all you have to do is have the key in the car and it starts when u push the button
like it could be at the bottom of my purse lol
and it won't let you lock ur key in the car... it's pretty fancy
i need it...
i lock keys in cars
.....................a lot

Ryan659

the charger i've been looking at is so awesome.
all you have to do is have the key in the car and it starts when u push the button
like it could be at the bottom of my purse lol
and it won't let you lock ur key in the car... it's pretty fancy
i need it...
i lock keys in cars
.....................a lot
Prius cars are like that :D

You only need to hold the sensor thing and the doors will unlock as you arrive and then you just push the button. When you get a certain distance away the locks and alarm activates. It would be pretty sweet for some one to do that in the integra.