What is it about 3rd gen?

Canadian144

I was actually not at all in the market for a 3rd gen. I wanted a 2nd gen GSR. Back at the end of May I was planning to pick this project one up for $500 8 hours north of me. He said he decided not to sell it...

Anyways I was on CL one day and stumbled across a 94 RS listed as a 93... he was asking $750 with a leaky gas tank, rust, JDM ITR front end conversion, ITR spoiler, ITR skirts, ITR 4x114.3 hubs/wheels/brakes, and a bunch of other shit. Ended up buying it for $500 and am now turning it into a track car with a GSR motor.

Oh and the guy with the 2nd gen texted me last week... I'm picking up the 2nd gen DB2 for $350 with a brand new battery and exedy clutch (not yet installed).

thyzie

i driven all gen integra and 2nd and 3rd gen are my favorite they feel just right for the mods and power you can do price are fare doin the work on them are super easy just time consuming

XjoEnX

I like both. The 3rd gen appeals to me more though.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Bumped into a DC5R last night and they're clean , but I've never driven one so I can't judge which is better . I can say since I've gotten my 3rd gen I love the way it drives . Feels smoother then my ej I had before .

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

ATEGGY94

i was actually not at all in the market for a 3rd gen. I wanted a 2nd gen gsr. Back at the end of may i was planning to pick this project one up for $500 8 hours north of me. He said he decided not to sell it...

Anyways i was on cl one day and stumbled across a 94 rs listed as a 93... He was asking $750 with a leaky gas tank, rust, jdm itr front end conversion, itr spoiler, itr skirts, itr 4x114.3 hubs/wheels/brakes, and a bunch of other s***. Ended up buying it for $500 and am now turning it into a track car with a gsr motor.

Oh and the guy with the 2nd gen texted me last week... I'm picking up the 2nd gen db2 for $350 with a brand new battery and exedy clutch (not yet installed).
$500?!?!?!
Where the fuck do you live!!!!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Bumped into a DC5R last night and they're clean , but I've never driven one so I can't judge which is better . I can say since I've gotten my 3rd gen I love the way it drives . Feels smoother then my ej I had before .

Who owns that? Must be baller to have imported one.

Canadian144

$500?!?!?!
Where the fuck do you live!!!!
Hahaha in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

Check my build thread for more pics. I have some pics of the ad saved on my computer. I think he was asking $700 and thought the engine was blown (turns out the b18b runs fine).

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

supersilko

I got dc because of money and they cost almost the same as civic but better and more power

sent from my phone

Kyle

It was legit .
Rhd , front end , wheels interior the works .
Here's a pic ha .

He could still swap vins from a white RSX on to it and say he converted it himself. Just don't get caught.

95ls-gsr swap

i personally hate k series motors and i hate the rsx, i believe honda quality took a dive around 99-00, right after the 4th gen si.... the b series rev higher, and in my opinion are more bulletproof, as well as better performance motors. i like the early vtec crossover, and the fact that an integra weighs only approx. 2700lbs and you can get it with 170hp. cheap to maintain, and so much fun, personally i think they look cooler than rsx's too