^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
R13, what do you run for a road helmet? My uncle told me Snell 95 or better is imperative. He personally only runs Bell or Arai, but I'll try anything once, so long as it doesn't break the bank. If you buy gear online links would rock.
On the street, I ran a scorpion exo 500 before that helmet was some agv helmet I can't remember the model number

but yeah snell 95 is way out of date, I only wear helmets that are ECE 22.05 or snell 2010

If you're looking for a new helmet check scorpion usa the exo models are amazing and if you've got the cash I personally recommend the exo 1100

revzilla, motosport and motorcycle superstore are the best places to get riding gear online

nimf235

Lol. No I'm not a door greeter. I'm on the floor. Mostly infants department but Im all over really, fitting room, all apparel departments, registers, jewelry, I help out automotive and sporting goods here and there too. I like to know how to do everything ... guarantees my hours

TheSkygun

Was someone on here looking for chrome "H" badge for an integra, no red or anything else on it? Saw some on Craigslist just now

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Infos, I think I might get this one local, MOMO with a hub for 150obo, mint. I'll beat him up a bit on it tho haha

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
On the street, I ran a scorpion exo 500 before that helmet was some agv helmet I can't remember the model number

but yeah snell 95 is way out of date, I only wear helmets that are ECE 22.05 or snell 2010

If you're looking for a new helmet check scorpion usa the exo models are amazing and if you've got the cash I personally recommend the exo 1100

revzilla, motosport and motorcycle superstore are the best places to get riding gear online
Thanks! Looks like Motosport has a sale on the EXO-750...hm...