^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That was in the past, Lol. That was when I was 16 and my old integra which I ended up selling for 3k and giving them their money back that they had in it. I'm 18 now and paid for my own car and paid for my own bike.
so it's been two years and you're just as dumb?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Actually, you've progressed your stupidity, now you're doing even more dumb shit with only two wheels and nothing surrounding you. I'm sure your parents are proud

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm talking about what OG said "Parents took away your integra" That was along time ago. Don't understand why OG always brings up the past, Lol. Past is the past gotta move on
If you become a greasy spot in the middle of the road, it's no sweat off my balls - but most people actually learn from their past, you seem to not have that basic idea in your head... Also, I doubt an Integra was able to carry 150 mph

OneFastGSR

If you become a greasy spot in the middle of the road, it's no sweat off my balls - but most people actually learn from their past, you seem to not have that basic idea in your head... Also, I doubt an Integra was able to carry 150 mph
Yeah if I had hit a rock or oil in the road or a big pothole or anything I coulda probably wrecked pretty fast but I wasn't about to get pulled over after going 150mph down the freeway lol. Would have been in alot of trouble then. I'll have to get a gopro see if it'll carry 150 mph. But I guess i'm just to much of a kid. I find going 150 mph, Burning out at 80 mph, Slow wheelies, Scraping knees, is a big adrenaline rush for me

R13

The other asshole
Give him a break, I wouldn't personally do it but that's no reason to give him a bunch of crap over it, You live and you learn.